Discount camera lenses
- Logitech web camera
download free - Polaroid 600 instant camera
Discount Camera Lenses
- (camera lens) a lens that focuses the image in a camera
- (Camera lens) A camera lens (also known as photographic lens, objective lens or photographic objective) is an optical lens or assembly of lenses used in conjunction with a camera body and mechanism to make images of objects either on photographic film or on other media capable of storing an
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
Tamron AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD LD Aspherical IF Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon DSLR Cameras
The 18%2D270mm Di II VC PZD is an astonishingly light%2C compact ultra%2Dhigh%2Dpower zoom lens with a filter diameter of %D862mm%2E Weighing in at 15%2E9oz%2E%2C this new all%2Din%2Done zoom lens is equipped with an AF unit driven by Tamron%27s new PZD %28Piezo Drive%29%2C an ultrasonic motor that delivers faster and quieter focusing when the autofocus is engaged%2E%0D%0AThe 18%2D270mm Di II VC PZD is easy to use and highly portable %2D a high%2Dpower zoom that will offer the user the versatility to shoot in a variety of situations%2E Its wide zoom range of 18%2D270mm positions the lens as an all%2Dpurpose workhorse for any photographic situation%2E%0D%0A
A L of a collection Project 365(2) Day 98
1.The qualities of your photographs are only as good as the lenses
you use. There is little point in laying out for a decent camera and then adding budget lenses.
2.Once you have used a L series lens you are hooked; there is no going back! Although other EF lenses are very good and I am sure the likes of Sigma and Tamron make great lenses for Canon; according to review
s, they are not quite in the same league as L series lenses. That is why I am now a Canon L series fanboy.
There is a lot to like about the red ring lenses from the solid build quality to the smooth way they operate. When it comes to images; the sharpness, the colour and the creamy bokeh seem to be unbeatable. L series lenses might not make you a better photographer but they certainly help.
In my collection so far:-
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM: the lens that came with the camera and the start of my L obsession. This is the brilliant walk around lens that I use most of the time. Not without its flaws; e.g. there is a trace of barrel distortion wide angle which
thankfully can easily be remedied in Photoshop.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM: my next purchase because I wanted to get in close. I love this lens for how close you can get with it and the fact that you can use it hand held and at full aperture. It will make a great portrait lens. I love the versatility of zooms but for sheer quality, you can’t beat a prime!
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM: my latest lens takes the range to 200mm which
is probably as far as I will want to go. Wildlife photographers or aircraft spotters like my friend Pete would probably find this limiting and would have probably go for the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM but that is nearly three times the price of the 70-200 and a lot heavier. I can neither justify nor do I really need that
If I ever feel that I need that extra range, I can buy the excellent Canon 1.4 extender which
drops the lens by one stop in aperture and looses next to nothing in quality.
With the quantity of light we have in Spain, I am hoping that I won’t miss image stabilisation on this lens which
would have near doubled the price. I’ll just have to adopt my technique to make sure I am using a fast enough shutter speed and thus avoid camera shake.
PS Purists would argue that it would have been more logical to have bought the Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L USM Lens instead of the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM and avoid the overlap but then the ?200 discount
on the kit lens was irresistible.
Nokton 35mm SC on M6
New M compatible lenses are hard to find these days. Fujiya Camara in Nakano, Tokyo had this single coated 35mm/1.4 in stock (but no hood unfortunately). I was also looking for the Ultron 28mm/2.0 but it was sold out.
The Nokton 35/40 Hood seems to be impossible to find in Japan at the moment. A vendor selling through Amazon.jp wants more than 50% over list price - disgusting!
The handling is very nice but I have yet to see the results from the lens - so cant comment on that yet.
Update Oct. 02 - 2011
Cosina is distributing LH-6 hoods to the vendors these days. Two days ago I noticed that Amazon.jp had a few at regular discount
ed price, yesterday I checked again, and they were all gone. Luckily I had placed an order with BIC Camera last week and they were able to deliver today. I hate to shoot without the protection of a hood.
I have shot 1,5 rolls with lens now. It is too little to make a qualified assessment, but I have noticed the following.
1. Focus shift - I have seen no signs of that.
2. Distortion - often mentioned in internet fora as a problem. If you really want to see it, you'll noticed a very slight barrel distortion if you shoot straight lines but when it is this little and if you really care, you probably should't shoot with a rangefinder.
3. Contrast/Color: Don't really se much difference between this and my Summicron 35/2 version 3 so far.
4. Flare resistence - excellent as reported many places. I shot several pictures with the sun barely outside the frame - with no problems.
Update Oct. 19 2011
5. The Out of Focus quality (bokeh) seems comparable to my Summicron.
Similar posts: samsung camera two screens camera shops new jersey nikon d50 slr digital camera canon digital camera powershot a630 camera stores ottawa ontario fisheye 35mm camera teesri aankh the hidden camera movie best camera phone
- (日) 23:32:59|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2015/08/14(金) 00:23:42 |
- [ Edit ]
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/06/25(日) 21:03:58 |
- [ Edit ]